Paraben Sulphate Free
Eco Friendly Packaging
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- LAVENDER: Prized around the world since ancient times, the smoky, herbal scent of this flowering plant (ours is cultivated in France) calms the mind and soothes the senses.
- EUCALYPTUS: Best known for its refreshing scent, this tree’s extracts also have clarifying and antimicrobial properties. Eucalyptus keeps hair clean longer and extends the time between shampoos.
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Cultivated throughout Asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful UV rays.
- ORGANIC LEMONGRASS: Extracts from this plant give hair bounce, body, and volume by gently removing excess oils from the scalp and hair shaft without compromising their moisture balance and integrity.
- QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes hair and promotes healing and moisture retention.
- ORGANIC ROSEMARY: This antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb delivers protection from free radicals and a fresh, piney scent.
- Name: *
- Email: *