What information do we collect?
Your privacy is very important to us. We are providing this policy to inform you how we use the information we collect, the choices you have concerning the collection and use of such information, and disclosure of information on our service.
We collect information from you when you register on our Eluxura site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
How we collect information:
We collect information in three basic ways:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered user (“User”) of our Site.
- We collect information when you register to join the Site by logging into an account that you already have with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter) via our Site. If you are not currently registered as a User on the Site and you click on “Sign in Using Facebook,” you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join the Site.
- When you browse or use the Site, technological tools including “Log Data” and “Cookies” collect certain information, as explained in the following section.
What information we collect and how we use it
We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your “Non-Identifying Information,” see below) to provide the following services to you.
- Account registration. We create your User Account for your use of the Site based upon the Personal Information you provide.
- Communications. We use your Personal Information to contact you with the Site’s newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, special offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings. (See “Your choices regarding information,” below
- Customer service. We use your Personal Information to respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
- Non-Identifying information. We also collect other information that you provide as part of registration, the operation, and personalization of your pages on the Site that cannot reasonably be used to identify or contact you (e.g., without limitation, age, and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”). Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be personally identified or contacted. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-Identifying Information (for example, your viewing preferences) We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Site Users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Service is used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance, to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- Mobile Software. Our mobile software allows Users to access and use the Site from their mobile devices.
- Log Data. When you visit the Site, whether as a User or a non-registered user just browsing, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, the information you search for on those Sites, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site to increase our Service’s functionality and user-friendliness and to better tailor our Service to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We also use this information to verify that visitors of the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs to process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature to send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- You will not be sent any unsolicited material unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers, and events when you register on the Site.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems,and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. All credit/debit cards’ details or information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leases to any third parties.
- To process credit card transactions, it is inevitable to have stringent security measures deployed over the systems to ensure the security of the card details collected while handling a transaction.
- There are 4 levels of certification in which 4 is the basic level of certification as defined by PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) the regulatory board which lays down the regulations for credit card security measures.
- Our payment gateway provider PayFortis certified with PCI DSS Level 1, which is the highest level of certification instituted by the organization. It involves the encryption of the card data stored in our system and periodic vulnerability tests of our systems to seclude the possibility of hacking or phishing attacks from external or internal sources.
- However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This Site is not directed to children under 21. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 21. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 21 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files. Our Site, and the products and the services offered on our Site are all directed to people who are at least 21 years old or older.
Dubai Science Park Warehouse, C18 Distribution & Training Head Office, Dubai
Links to other sites and services
The Site contains links to other third-party websites and online services. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. The fact that we may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third-party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you. Other sites and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these third-party sites.
Transfer of information
• Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
• If you are located outside the United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, The Site will transfer Personal Information to the United Arab Emirates and processes it there.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us at +971 4 451 6083, or use our contact form
We may use third-party advertisement companies to serve ads when you visit our Site.
• These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number) about your visits to this and other website in order to provide advertisements on this Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
• We may periodically conduct both individual and business surveys. We encourage our members to participate in these voluntary surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the type of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain confidential, even if a third party conducts the survey.
• It is the site policy not to use or share personal information in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
• However the Site may disclose personal information or information regarding use of the Site platform, if for any reason, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, regulations or other legal requests from such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions policy or other policies; to operate the Site platform properly, or to protect the Site , its employees or users.
• Any information that you disclose in public areas of our website or the Internet may become public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
• The Site platform will never sell your information to a third party. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.