NOURISH – STYLE – REVIVE
WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSEHIP, ARGAN, COCONUT OIL AND ESSENTIAL OILS OF NEROLI, TANGERINE, BERGAMOT AND MYRRH
Harnessing the restorative and structuring properties of oats, infused with our signature blend of hair oils to protect and create manageable, soft hair without any build-up.
• Infuses the hair with deep moisture in a way that is designed to be layered.
• Restores and protects the hair, adding buoyancy and increased ability to smooth the hair.
• Moisture infusion enhances hair colour and creates shine & lustre.
• Topical application will soothe and calm an irritated scalp.
• Reduces frizz and fly-away hair, whilst restoring long lasting moisture to the entire hair shaft.
• Suitable for all hair types.
• As a traditional conditioner. Apply to wet hair & comb through. Leave 2-10 minutes then rinse.
• Use as a leave-in conditioner. Apply 1 pump to the mid-lengths and ends of wet or dry hair.
• Use as a scalp moisturiser for a dry/flaky scalp. Apply topically where needed.
• Use as a high performance styling tool to smooth, texturise, volumise and enhance curls. Apply a minimum of 3 pumps to wet hair and style accordingly. Build multiple layers to plump the hair. Be brave! For bigger hair apply multiple layers.
92% Certified Organic Ingredients
Aqua (water), avena sativa (oat) kernel extract*, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, cetrimonium chloride (vegetable), glyceryl stearate (from glycine max), propanediol (from zea mays), salix alba (white willow), citric acid, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil*, citrus reticulate (tangerine) oil*, citrus aurantium (neroli) oil*, citrus reticulate (green mandarin) oil*, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil*, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, citrus aurantium (petitgrain) oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*. (citral, geraniol, citronellol, linalool, limonene – naturally occurring components of essential oils)
* denotes certified organic ingredient